Earlier this week, St. Johns County deputies arrested and charged Yadira Arango, owner of “Patio Solutions LLC,” with grand theft, organized fraud, and failing to refund hundreds of thousands of ...
Michigan and nine other states have settled allegations that Menards misled customers through its popular “11% Rebate Program” and engaged in price gouging during the COVID-19 pandemic, Michigan ...
The Minnesota Attorney General's Office says Menards, the Wisconsin-based home improvement retailer, has reached a $4.25 million settlement with several states to "resolve claims" of deceptive ...
MADISON (WLUK) -- You've likely seen the commercials and heard the jingles about Menards' 11% rebates. But Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul announced Wednesday the Eau Claire-based company will ...
OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - Nebraska Attorney General Mike Hilgers announced Wednesday a multistate settlement with Menards regarding a rebate program the states alleged was marketed incorrectly. In a ...
Menards will pay Wisconsin $750,000 to settle a deceptive advertising investigation. The home improvement store will make its 11% rebate program more user-friendly for shoppers. An investigation found ...
For years, solar power at home was mostly limited to people who owned their rooftops and could afford the steep upfront costs. But now, a new generation of small, affordable systems — often called ...
Tech YouTuber Marques Brownlee, or MKBHD, announced on Monday that his phone wallpaper app Panels is shutting down. Fans had high hopes for Brownlee’s foray into app development, given his reputation ...
Menards' annual holiday toy drive is now up and running in Waite Park. Each year, the store collects a large amount of donations for Toys for Tots, assistant manager Kaley Lawin said, typically ...
A security guard working at a superstore owned by an ally of Donald Trump was fired after filming a brutal Department of Homeland Security immigration raid in its parking lot. Ricardo Mendez was ...
The existing fencing and interpretive signs along Victoria's Inner Harbour causeway will be replaced with a series of five panels that will serve as a backdrop for street performers. Fencing on ...